Contact us today and book your appointment
You can make an appointment with us by calling our hotline
090-224-2291 - 024-3715-3666 or emailing our email via email@example.com
To get prioritized examination scheduling and reduce waiting time, please make an appointment at least 2 working hours before you visit us.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT NOW Or make your appointment through: 0902 24 22 91
- Being at least 18 years old
- Having stable refractive index (no increase of more than 0.75 diopters in the last 6 months)
- Having normal corneal structure
- Having no acute or chronic eye diseases (Inflammation, keratoconus, corneal scarring, etc.)
- Having no pregnancy or NURSING within 6 months after delivery.
DO NOT wear contact lenses before examination and surgery: at least 4 weeks for Orthor K overnight contact lenses, 3 days for soft and 1-day contact lenses.
DO NOT use alcohol or stimulants before surgery
NO eye and face makeup on the day of surgery
DO NOT wear tight pullovers or shirts made of fur
GET enough sleep and stay comfortable
EAT AND DRINK normally on the day of surgery (except for those with diabetes)
DO NOT drive by yourself on the day of the surgery
Leading in the refractive error treatment