Here are the conditions that you should meet to have a Phaco surgery:
- YOUR CATARACT IS RELATED TO AGE, OR CAUSED BY EYE DISEASE OR TRAUMA
- HAVE EYE PRESSURE IS WITHIN THE ACCEPTABLE RANGE
- HAVE NO INFLAMMATORY DISEASES SUCH AS CONJUNCTIVITIS, KERATITIS, INTRAOCULAR INFLAMMATION, UVEITIS, ETC.
- HAVE GLYCEMIC INDEX BELOW 10 (FASTING) IN CASE OF DIABETES
- HAVE NO RECORDED CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES OR BLOOD PRESSURE
trước phẫu thuật cận thị MIỄN PHÍ!
- EAT breakfast normally on the day of surgery (except for those with diabetes).
- DO NOT use alcohol or stimulants before the surgery.
- CONTINUE using your prescription drugs if any.
- DO NOT make up and use cosmetics, keep your eyes and face clean on the day of surgery.
- DO NOT wear tight pullovers or shirts made of fur. Do not wear items such as jewelry, watches or hairpins into the operating room.
- GET enough sleep and stay comfortable before the day of surgery
- DO NOT drive by yourself on the day of surgery
Delivering Safe And Stable Phacoemulsification Cataract Treatment