- You have cataract
- Your eye pressure is within the acceptable range
- You have no inflammatory diseases such as conjunctivitis, keratitis, intraocular inflammation, uveitis, etc.
- You have glycemic index below 10 (fasting) in case of diabetes
- You have no recorded cardiovascular or blood pressure diseases
CATARACT SCREENING AND DOCTOR CONSULTATION
trước phẫu thuật cận thị MIỄN PHÍ!
- EAT breakfast normally on the day of surgery (except for those with diabetes).
- DO NOT use alcohol or stimulants before the surgery.
- CONTINUE using your prescription drugs if any.
- DO NOT make up and use cosmetics, keep your eyes and face clean on the day of surgery
- DO NOT wear tight pullovers or shirts made of fur. Do not wear items such as jewelry, watches or hairpins into the operating room.
- GET enough sleep and stay comfortable before the day of surgery
- DO NOT drive by yourself on the day of surgery